Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to your questions. If you don’t see your question below please contact us by following the button to the right. Thank you!

How can I donate to the food shelf of Suffield, Randolph, and Atwater?2019-03-18T20:39:33+00:00

Donations can be made by monetary donations made payable to the RSA Food Shelf and mailed to St. Jospeh Parish, C/O RSA Food Shelf, 2643 Waterloo Rd. Mogadore, Ohio 44260. If you would like to donate other non-perishable items, please call the rectory at 330-628-9941 and they will direct your call.

How can I report a missing sign or other road hazards?2019-03-18T20:29:07+00:00

Please call 330-325-2776 to report a dangerous situation, missing sign, or any situation that requires immediate attention.

How do I request a public record?2019-02-21T19:18:13+00:00

You can request public records in our online portal, Here.

How can I apply to hold an event at a public facility?2019-02-21T19:20:03+00:00

You can apply to rent any of our available spaces by downloading our rental application form, completing it, and delivering it to us either by hand, mail, or email.

Don’t See Your Question?

Follow the link below to write to us.

Go to Top